Enrollment Services departments are open for in-person and virtual services. Please check the Enrollment Services Update page for hours, service offerings, and contact methods.
Preparers: Request Reports
Depending on your proposal, you may need to request mandatory reports. The purpose of ordering reports is to show you which courses and majors would be impacted by your course proposal. Responding appropriately to reports ensures that all impacted courses and programs stay current.
All Report requests must be within 3 months of course proposal submittals. All reports must be added to CRS attachments field.
Do I need to request reports?
You must request reports if you are:
- Deleting a course
- Renumbering a course
- Changing a course title
- Changing the units
- Changing a cross-listing
- Changing a credit statement
- Submitting a course proposal with an enrollment priority statement or restriction
It may seem like several extra steps to run the required reports, but they are critical to ensuring that ALL courses and programs that are impacted by your course proposal stay current.
You must submit report requests before you submit your course proposal for deletions, renumbering, title change, unit change and change in cross-listing. For program changes only, you must submit a request at least five working days before a submission deadline. If you are late, you must request an extension. You must submit a request on this page for program reports only.
Complete this online form. Enter the subject code and course number(s). You may enter as many course numbers as the field can handle, just make sure to separate them with commas. Check all the boxes that apply to your proposal. When you have entered all subject codes, proposed actions and required fields, hit "submit."
Then, the Academic Senate will run the appropriate report(s) for you. You will receive an email outlining the results. After that, you should take the appropriate steps based on your proposal's impact (contacting departments with cross-listed courses etc.). Enter all information into the CRS Attachments field.
Request a Report
After You Receive Your Reports:
- Attach your reports to the Course Proposal Attachments tab.
- Select the Courses Related field in CRS WIP on the course you requested the report for in order to identify all related courses to submit. Courses that are submitted without related courses will be returned by the course submissions reviewer and all related courses will be entered into the appropriate preparer queue.
- Submit program changes for your department's affected majors, minors and programs.
- Contact other departments immediately if their courses, majors, minors, or programs are affected. Find department preparers.
- Document course and program changes internally to facilitate updating general catalog proofs by attaching to course proposal attachment fields.
- Contact us if you have questions.