Single Document Fee
The Single Document Fee
The single document fee is assessed to new students as of fall 2018 and covers the cost of several services for the entirety of their student career and beyond as an alumnus/alumna of UCR.
- New undergraduate, graduate and medical students as of Fall 2018 are assessed $165
- Summer Session Only visiting students are assessed $50
- If a Summer Session Only visiting student becomes a matriculated student, they will only be assessed the difference of $115
- New fall quarter students who participate in a summer program prior to the fall quarter start, will be assessed $50 for the summer term and $115 for the fall quarter.
- Continuing students and alumni as of Fall 2018 will be grandfathered in and will not be charged the single document fee
- Services covered under the single document fee are standard services only. Additional charges may be charged for rush and express services
- The fee is refundable for new students who cancel or withdraw by the end of the add/drop period in R’Web regardless of services utilized.