Enrollment Services departments are reopening for in-person services this fall. Please check our Fall 2021 Update page  for hours, service offerings, and contact methods.
For the latest campus reopening plans, safety guidelines, and requirements, visit Campus Return.



A UCR student picks up an Enrollment Adjustment Form from the Highlander One-Stop Shop (HOSS).


Print and Submit Forms

You can now submit some of our forms directly online. Others can be printed and returned to the Highlander One Stop Shop (HOSS) on the first floor of the Student Services Building or mailed to:

University of California, Riverside
Office of the Registrar
2249 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521-0118

Registrar Forms
Name of Form PDF Submit Online
AB540 Nonresident Tuition Exemption Application Yes No
Change or Correction of Name Yes No
Change of Preferred Name No  Yes
Enrollment Verification Request Form Yes Yes
Intercampus Visitor Program Application Yes No
PELP Information Sheet Yes N/A
PELP Application Yes No
Readmission Application Yes No
Residency Reclassification Petition (Graduate)  Yes No
Residency Reclassification Petition (Undergraduate)  Yes No
Transcript/Academic Records Problem Report Yes Yes
Undergraduate Application for Withdrawal No Yes
Undergraduate Enrollment Adjustment Form No Yes
Undergraduate Petition for Unit/Fee Reduction No Yes