Tuition & Fees
Your Tuition and Fees Made Simple
Find out how much tuition and fees cost, what they support, when they're due, how residency and part-time status have an impact, and more.
- See this quarter's tuition and fees.
- View the Academic Calendar to know when fees are assessed. Fees are only assessed for enrolled students.
- Pay on time! After the deadline, you incur a $100 late fee and risk losing classes. See Student Business Services for more payment information including details on deferred payment plans.
- If you want financial aid to pay for tuition and fees, you must register for a certain number of units (by the deadline). Contact Financial Aid for details.
- Tuition and fees for past years may be found in the Archives section.
Tuition and Fees
Your Statement of Account
Most financial details, including unpaid tuition and fees, projected student aid and more can be found in the Statement of Account in R'Web.
Ways to Pay
Course Materials and Services Fees
Learn about course-specific fees that cover the cost of vital learning materials, cutting-edge classroom equipment and other tools that help students thrive.
The Part-Time Waiver
Some undergraduate students who attend UCR part-time may be eligible for a tuition and fee reduction. Learn more.
The Refund Table
Use the refund table to estimate anticipated refunds and see the impact of timing on your part.
Residency for Tuition Purposes
Explore Residency for Tuition Purposes and find out how to qualify for resident status, change your status, complete your Statement of Legal Residence and more.