Enrollment Services departments are open for in-person and virtual services. Please check the Enrollment Services Update page for hours, service offerings, and contact methods.


Enrollment Adjustments

A student uses a keyboard at one of the Highlander Port workstations in the Highlander One-Stop Shop (HOSS).


How to Adjust Your Classes through the Add/Drop Period 

You can add, drop or change classes in R’Web until the end of the add/drop period


How to Adjust Your Classes After the Add/Drop Period

After the add/drop period, all changes must be made with an online Enrollment Adjustment Form. Undergraduate students can access the form beginning Friday of week two. There is a $4 fee after the Friday of week three. 

For summer session classes, the process is different; enrollment adjustment forms are found here.

  • About The Enrollment Adjustment Form

    The Enrollment Adjustment Form includes instructions on how to: 

    • Add a class
    • Change a section
    • Withdraw from (drop) a class
    • Change your grading basis
    • Change variable units

    The "Learn More" section has info for international students, those concerned about financial aid and those making retroactive enrollment adjustments.

  • You May Need to Obtain Signatures

    After submitting the form, follow the instructions that will be displayed for obtaining and submitting necessary approvals.  

    A dean's signature is required when you:

    • Add a class after week three
    • Withdraw from a class after week six. 
    • Change your grading basis after week eight.
    • Change variable units after week eight
  • After You Submit Your Form

    You will receive emails notifying you of the status of your request. You may also visit MyForms.ucr.edu to check your progress.


  • Graduate Students

    Enrollment Adjustment Forms are available on the Graduate Academic Affairs Petitions and Forms website. Please complete all necessary fields on the petition in order to ensure your form can be processed in a timely manner. If you are adding or dropping a class after the posted deadline, the Late Enrollment Adjustment form is also required.