Enrollment Services departments are open for in-person and virtual services. Please check the Enrollment Services Update page for hours, service offerings, and contact methods.
Graduation Application Deadline
Graduation Application Deadlines
All students applying for graduation including undergraduate, graduate, and medical students are required to submit a graduation application through R’Web. Undergraduates (except CNAS, School of Education, and Public Policy majors) must submit an additional graduation application on behalf of their School/College at which time additional information will be provided following the submission on R’Web. You can visit the links below to learn more information regarding graduation and commencement information.
For undergraduate students, you have NOT completed the application process unless you have submitted both applications (except CNAS, School of Education, and Public Policy majors).
- Bourns College of Engineering (BCOE) Graduation Information
- College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (CHASS) Graduation Information
- College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences (CNAS) Graduation Information
- School of Business (SB) Graduation Information
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Public Policy (SPP)
- Graduate Division
Graduation Application Deadline Dates
|If you want to graduate in:||Submit your application by:||Application available on:|
|Spring 2023||4 p.m., March 6, 2023||February 13, 2023|
|Summer 2023||4 p.m., July 1, 2023||April 3, 2023|
|Fall 2023||4 p.m., August 15, 2023||May 22, 2023|
|Winter 2024||4 p.m., December 1, 2023||November 6, 2023|
Note, deadlines apply to undergraduates only. Graduate students should confer with Graduate Division for deadlines.
Transfer Work Transcript Deadlines
If you completed transfer work required for graduation, you must submit transcripts reflecting this work to Undergraduate Admissions by these deadlines:
|If you want to graduate in:||Submit your transcript by:|
|Spring 2023||June 20, 2023|
|Summer 2023||September 19, 2023|
|Fall 2023||December 19, 2023|
|Winter 2024||March 26, 2024|
- If you are graduating in absentia (you completed all your degree work, but did not apply for graduation during your graduating quarter), you do not need to apply for readmission. Follow the steps outlined above to apply for graduation. Ensure you have completed both steps if you are an undergraduate student.
- Should you submit a graduation application and not graduate within the quarter, another application must be submitted for the following quarter.