Request a Transcript
How To Order Transcripts
You can order transcripts online, by mail or in person.
|ONLINE||BY MAIL||IN PERSON|
Current students and alumni may order and pay for transcripts online via R’Web. You will need your NetID and password.
- Need a NetID or forget your NetID/password? When you go to R’Web, select "Password Reset." Answer the security questions and you will be provided with your NetID and password.
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript:
- • Please place your transcript request online, first and then,
- • Scan and email the attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax the attachment to (951) 827-7368
- • Please include your full name and student ID number with all correspondence so we can match it to your order.
We only release transcripts upon receipt of a student-signed request. Print a Transcript Request Form or create a letter (not an email) that includes the following:
- Name(s) under which you attended
- Student ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance (approximate if necessary)
- Current address
- Address(es) where transcripts are to be sent
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript, please mail the attachment with your request.
Payment is due in advance for all transcript services. Include a check or money order payable to "UC Regents" with your Transcript Request Form. See the fees section for a breakdown of the costs.
Please mail your Transcript Request Form and check or money order to:University of California, Riverside
Office of the Registrar
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
- Take your completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office (at the HOSS) and pay with cash, check or money order made payable to "UC Regents."
- A valid photo ID is required.
- The Cashier's Office is open from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m. The drop box is available until 4 p.m.
- Attachment: If you have an attachment that needs to be mailed with your transcript, please provide the attachment with your request.
- Requests should be made two weeks before a transcript is needed.
- Requests are processed within five to seven business days. Processing DOES NOT include mail time.
- Rush orders are processed within one business day. Online rush transcript orders completed before 11:59 p.m. will be available after 2 p.m. the next business day.
- Rush transcripts ordered after Sunday at 11:59 p.m. will be available on Tuesday after 2 p.m.
- Rush transcripts ordered on a Friday after 11:59 p.m. when the following Monday is a UCR holiday will be available on Tuesday after 2 p.m.
- If you need your transcript immediately consider viewing and printing your unofficial transcript via the Transcripts & Verifications icon in R’Web.
Note: Students who wish to order multiple transcripts to one address via express mail may order in person or mail the paper request form to ensure a single express mail charge. You may order online, but please note the express rate will charge per transcript, so if you order more than 1 transcript you will pay additional express fees. Orders cannot be adjusted after submission.
|Regular Transcript||Free (Covered by Single Document Fee)|
|Rush Transcript||$10 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (Domestic)||$33.75 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (International Canada)||$51.50 per transcript|
|Rush and Priority Mail Express (International - all others)||$71.50 per transcript|
- You may not request a transcript by phone, email or fax.
- You may not request a transcript to be faxed internationally.
- Most universities want transcripts mailed directly to them. Ensure that you know their requirements before ordering your transcript.
- UCR does not provide electronic transcript services.
- If transcripts are not picked up within 30 business days, another order must be placed.
- All UCR debts (except long-term loans) must be paid before transcripts are released.
- If you have questions, please email Transcript Request or call (951) 827-7284.