Request a Transcript
How To Order Transcripts
You can order transcripts online, by mail or in person.
|ONLINE||BY MAIL||IN PERSON|
Current students and alumni may order and pay for transcripts online via Growl. You will need your student identification number (SID) and permanent personal identification number (PERMPIN).
We only release transcripts upon receipt of a student-signed request. Print a Transcript Request Form or create a letter (not an email) that includes the following:
- Name(s) under which you attended
- Student ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance (approximate if necessary)
- Current address
- Address(es) where transcripts are to be sent
Payment is due in advance for all transcript services. Include a check or money order payable to "UC Regents" with your Transcript Request Form. See the fees section for a breakdown of the costs.
Please mail your Transcript Request Form and check or money order to:University of California, Riverside
Office of the Registrar
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Take your completed Transcript Request Form to the Cashier's Office (at the HOSS) and pay with cash, check or money order made payable to "UC Regents."
A valid photo ID is required.
The Cashier's Office is open from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m. The drop box is available until 4 p.m.
- Requests should be made two weeks before the transcript is needed.
- Requests are processed within five to seven business days. Processing time DOES NOT include mail time.
- Rush orders are processed within one business day. Rush transcripts ordered on Friday after 5 p.m. will be available on Tuesday after 2 p.m. Rush transcripts ordered on a Friday after 5 p.m. when the following Monday is a UCR holiday will be available on Wednesday after 2 p.m.
|Official Transcript||$10 per transcript|
|Rush Order||Additional $10 per order|
|Priority Mail Express (Domestic)||Additional $19.95 per address|
|Priority Mail Express (International Canada)||Additional $35.95 per address|
|Priority Mail Express (International - all others)||Additional $46.50 per address|
|Fax Service||Additional $2 per page (Please call for total number of pages)|
- You may not request a transcript by phone, email or fax.
- You may not request a faxed transcript online.
- You may not request internationally-mailed transcripts online.
- Most universities want transcripts mailed directly to them. Ensure that you know their requirements before ordering your transcript.
- UCR does not provide electronic transcript services or unofficial transcripts. You may, however, log in to Growl and print term grade reports.
- If transcripts are not picked up within 30 business days, another order must be placed.
- All UCR debts (except long-term loans) must be paid before transcripts are released.
- If you have questions, please email Transcript Request or call (951) 827-7284.
- For recorded information about transcripts, call the transcript information line at (951) 827-3400.