Transcripts, Grades and Academic Records  

We Record Your Success

The Office of the Registrar prepares and retains academic records for all UCR students and all sessions. We can help you send transcripts, change your grading basis, ensure your academic record is accurate, verify your enrollment and more.  

If You Need ...


Request a Transcript

  • You can request a transcript online, in person or by mail.
  • Transcripts list courses, units, grades, quarterly and cumulative grade point averages, transfer credits and total units chronologically.

Check Your Grades

  • Grades for each quarter are available in R’Web. Check the calendar to find out when they become available.

Change Your Grading Basis


Verify Your Enrollment

  • Enrollment verifications are available via R’Web or with the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • If you have a supplemental form that must also be completed, requests must be submitted in person or through the mail.

Change Your Name, Address or Phone Number


Report an Error in Your Academic Record

  • To report a potential error on your academic record, please complete a Transcript/Academic Records Problem Report.

    Supporting enrollment documents (petitions, problem reports etc.) are kept for one year. After that, we assume your record is accurate. Once your degree posts, academic record changes are allowed only to correct administrative errors.