Get Your Diploma
An email will be sent to your R'Mail account when your diploma becomes available (about four to six months after your graduation date). Make sure that you forward your R'mail to your personal email account so that you don't miss the notice.
Pick up your diploma in person
- You can pick up your diploma at the Highlander One Stop Shop (HOSS), on the first floor of the Student Services Building.
- You must provide a valid photo ID and signature when you pick up your diploma.
Have your diploma mailed to you
- Mail your completed Diploma Mailing Request Form and a check or money order made payable to UC Regents to:
University of California, Riverside
Office of the Registrar
2249 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521-0118
- $7.75 for domestic addresses, $25 for international. Prices are based on current USPS rates and subject to change.
Authorize someone to pick up your diploma
If you would like to authorize a friend or family member to pick up your diploma, please write a brief letter to that effect that includes your:
- Full name
- Student identification number
- Phone number
You can fax the above to 951-827-7368 or your friend or family member can bring it in-person to the HOSS on the first floor of the Student Services Building.
We do NOT accept emails.
Remind your friend or family member to bring his or her valid photo ID when picking up your diploma.