Course Management - Searching for Courses
- Click Search/Modify Course at the CRAMS main menu.
- Narrow the search by choosing among the options, if necessary.
NOTE: Clicking on Reset will set the Course Tracking field to Approved and the remaining
fields except the preparer college, department, and subject abbreviation information to
- College/School/Division: Choose from the drop-down list, if not present.
- Department/Committee/Program: Choose from the drop-down list, if not present.
- Subject Area: Choose from the drop-down list, if not present.
- Course Number: Enter the information
- Course Suffix: Enter the information.
- Course Level (undergraduate, graduate, professional): Choose from the drop-down list.
- Course Type (standard, E-Z umbrella, E-Z segment): Choose from the drop-down list.
- Effective Quarter and Year: Choose from the drop-down lists. If you do not choose "Exact Match" (the default), the search result will include all courses that are/will be effective during the time you have indicated (i.e., the list will be much bigger).
- Action (new, change, restore, delete): Choose from the drop-down list.
- Course Status (usually normal): Choose from the drop-down list.
- Course Tracking: Choose from the drop-down list. The "Waiting" qualification refers to cross-listed
courses that are waiting for their partners to be submitted to the next level of approval.
- Retrieve Former Numbers: Click in the box to see other numbers under which the course has existed or will
- Click Search Courses.
- At the search results screen, double-click on the version of the course you wish (usually
the most recent) or single-click on the course and click Select.