Course Proposal and Review
Faculty Initiate a Course Proposal
Follow these steps to find a preparer, review guidelines, complete forms and make the course proposal process as smooth as possible.
- Step 1. Learn how course proposals work.
- Step 2. Get an overview of who does what.
- Step 3. Find a preparer (the person who will prepare your course proposal in CRAMS).
- Step 6. CRAMS users, give all completed forms to your preparer. CRS users, you may enter your information directly into CRS or give your forms to the preparer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!
Faculty Committee Member Review
Follow these steps to review a proposed course.
- Step 1. Faculty has been assigned to a committe (College Executive Committe, Graduate Council Committee or Committee on Courses).
- Step 2. Log into CRS (this is where the My Queue information will be loaded).
- Step 3. Select the course you want to view by selecting the course number.
- Step 4. Review the course selected by following the instructions detailed in this document for faculty.
- Step 5. Search for a course, as detailed in this document for faculty.
Please email email@example.com if you need assistance with either of these processe.