Initiate a Course Proposal
Follow these steps to find a preparer, review guidelines, complete forms and make the course proposal process as smooth as possible.
- Step 1. Learn how course proposals work.
- Step 2. Get an overview of who does what.
- Step 3. Find a preparer (the person who will prepare your course proposal in CRAMS).
- Step 4. Print and fill in the appropriate forms completely. Your preparer is relying on you to provide accurate information so they can enter your proposal successfully:
- Step 5. Follow these guidelines to ensure proper formatting:
- Step 6. Give all completed forms to your preparer.
- Step 7. Work with your preparer and departmental staff to resolve any course proposal issues by applicable deadlines.
- Step 8. Track your proposal to find out where it is in the approval process.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help!