Media and Maintenance
Get Tech Support for Your Classroom
Contact Multimedia Technologies at (951) 827-3041 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with:
- Equipment training (how to use projectors, microphones, etc.)
- Before-or-after-hours usage (using technology in your room outside of class hours)
- Reserving special equipment (portable equipment that can come to you)
- Technical difficulties (including network issues)
- Early media set-up for one-time events
Visit Smart Classrooms to see media technology available in each general assignment classroom.
To request a classroom with specific technology for ongoing academic activities (lectures, etc.), please see Scheduling Academic Course Activities.
Make Classroom Maintenance Requests
Classroom too cold? Too hot? Chalkboard or floor dirty?
- 1. Log into R'Space
- 2. Scroll to the Tools box
- 3. Click Trouble Tickets
- 4. Click link "Submit a Physical Plant trouble ticket"
You can also call (951) 827-3408 and we will submit a trouble ticket on your behalf.
Desks missing? Blinds or windows broken? Call us at (951) 827-3408 and we will submit a work order to Physical Plant on your behalf.